CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cranberry Meatballs

The naming of these was not easy.....again, I just had to go with simple and descriptive. These meatballs are a great party/potluck dish. So very easy to make and so very yummy.
 
 
 
Grab yourself these 3 ingrediants:
 
1 Bag of meatballs
1 Jar Chili sauce
1 can Cranberry sauce (no whole berries)
 
 
 
I used the large bag from Costco, but two smaller bags will do. You also don't have to make the whole bag, there will just be more sauce.
 
Defrost the meatballs in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. When thawed, place them in a pan (I use my electric skillet) and brown them in a bit of olive oil for about 5 min.
 
 
 
In a large pot, empty the can of cranberries and jar of chili sauce. Heat and stir on a medium high heat until the cranberry sauce is pretty much disolved.
 
 
Once the meatballs are browned and the sauce heated thru, mix the meatballs in the sauce making sure to cover all the meatballs.
Thats it!
 
 
I serve these on brown rice if I am going to make them for dinner. I just don't use all the meatballs in the bag in order to have more sauce.
 
I will put these in the crockpot on a low heat to keep them warm if I'm taking them to an event.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment