CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 4 & 5

Wow, I am so behind... Mainly all of the days are about the same.  I don't know if I am doing this wrong, but I feel hungry all of the time.  I try to drink about 3 quarts of juice a day, but I still feel hungry.  I also am drinking a lot of water as well.  I feel like I am using Motrin way too much.

I have also found that juicing in the morning is really hard to do.  I know that keeping fresh juice for a long amount of time is not recomended, but I figure 24 hours max is not too shabby.  So I am juicing in the evening when the kids are down and I have more time.  It makes me less crabby... Mornings are so busy with 4 kids demanding food of their own. 

On a more personal note. I am feeling the force of my addiction.  I so love food.  I still am trying to come to terms of the extreme depths of this addiction.  I am really good at just minimizing and justifying.  I can argue with great pursuation that I just like food. Like some like golf, or video games, or scrapbooking.  I like food.  But the tell tale signs are there.  Food gets in the way of my life. In the way of my relationship. It causes me emotional pain and causes me real health issues. I am finding giving up food to be one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I just miss food! Anyway, that is all I have energy for...

No comments:

Post a Comment