CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 6

Ahhhhh!!!! Today has been so HARD!! I am walking the "give up on this crap" line. I have had a headache all day. Granted, my day was thrown off when I had to take Kiley to the Urgent Care for stitches.  I wasn't planning on being away from home for so long so by the time I got home, I was sick with hunger. 

I find that when the day is going poorly, the harder it is.  Today was not a good day. Let me do the run down. Again, this is for future recolection so I want to get down some details.

      1. Arrived late to Swim lessons
      2. Kiley busted chin while swimming
      3. Trip to urgent care thus missing an afternoon appt.
      4. Ran out of juice and no energy to make more
      5. Added a can of VERY spicy tomato sauce to dinner pasta on accident, no pasta for dinner
      6. Cut my finger while chopping veggies for juice
      7. Juicer crapping out on me (I hope it lasts til I am done with this.....or do I.....)
      8. Had to pay bills

I wish I could be like that guy on the documentary where he just spends his 10 days at a vacation rental. Sometimes I feel like I am doing this just hour to hour. If I can just make it for one more hour, then we will see how I am doing and if I can go more. 

On a more lighter note.  One way I have kept going on this is just that I don't want all those veggies and fruits to go to waste and the fastest way to use them is to juice them.  So anyway, that is day six. Oh, and I am down 9 lbs. total. So there's that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. Just a few days more and then you can say you did it!

    I think you are amazing. Superwoman in my eyes. The more I get to know you, the more I am amazed.

    You can do anything. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One website I read said the juice is good for 36 hours.

    ReplyDelete